As you may know by now, Peculiums Secret Challenge is synonymous with the Quetzal. Ever since Rashid posted the image of the beautiful bird. Rashid talks specifically about a path of birds.
This leaves us with a wide spectrum of possibilities. We could go as far as looking into the migration patterns of birds or we could take this as a hint for the Peculium Twitter page as mentioned before. As you may know, time management is vital. Timestamps are very important for the challenge and one thing to consider is that Peculium posts those images with the little white Quetzals very deliberately. The timestamps may reveal a path or pattern. So following the path of birds could very well mean tracking those images, that contain birds. Even their office has birds on the walls, which is definitely worth noting.
I would like to note that A.I. can be used for data management by tracking data visually. In my personal opinion, I may consider that the white birds are used to track the whereabouts of Peculium media. Where and when they were posted, which would offer additional data for further marketing. This is yet to be confirmed, however.
(A collage of twitter images that have the white Quetzal image)
Rashid also mentioned a formula in one of his comments. This is a key clue to focus on. Which could indicate a means to solve the secret. More likely yet another plate of clues for the secret. It may be a key used in cryptography or a way to decrypt a hash string which could lead to an Ethereum private key. The formula could provide a function to activate a chatbot or even assemble a website URL. Your guess is as good as mine.
The choice of words could actually be the formula needed or the means to assemble it. Let’s break it down to understand the possibilities and exactly what Rashid may have meant by this portion of his comment:
“if only you knew the magnificence of the 3 6 and 9”
Solidus has a few distinct meanings.
Consequently, we may have some combination to solve. Either we put the correct ones together needed to create a URL link. Maybe, a way to encrypt the correct hash for an ether address. However, the possible choices are so great that it would be unreasonable to mention every single one. Random trials and error are futile. Remeber, this secret challenge is very deliberately calculated.
To better explain, with a key we can decipher cryptic messages. This comment by Rashid about a formula may need a key to solve or even is the key to solve a cipher. Therefore without first having a key and known cipher, we could potentially spend a millennium trying to solve this with brute force.
– Website: https://peculium.io
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/_Peculium
– Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Peculium
– Telegram Announcement-Channel: https://t.me/peculiumANN
– Main-Channel: https://t.me/ico_peculium
– French-Channel: https://t.me/peculiumfr
– German-Channel: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PeculiumPCL
– Medium: https://medium.com/@Peculium
– Github: https://github.com/PeculiumPCL/Peculium
– Blog: https://peculium.io/blog
– Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJ8L6bES0uca3k4Mk1SbGlMdVE/view
– Secret Challenge Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HHNu2UkUoPTVTmQoyHCh6g
– Secret Challenge Wiki: http://secret-challenge.wikia.com/wiki/Peculium_Secret_Challenge_Wiki
CategoriesFinancial Management Meet the Team Secret Challenge Token Burn Artificial Intelligence Big Data CCO Data Analytics ICO Press Release Announcements Howto